Sunday, March 9, 2014

Pastel for Spring


March has arrived and the sun has been out!

It is such a lovely feeling when a new month starts and you can finally feel winter fading away and the first sunny days of the year arriving! I have been waiting anxiously for them and have done some secret shopping to celebrate them! And today’s post is all about them items!

I want to share some statement pieces I plan on wearing this spring, although the weather is still chilly I am so excited to show them to you and maybe inspire you for some spring shopping as well!

Hands and nails
I have been stacking up on nail polish like a crazy person during the winter sales. Because I have stopped biting my nails I really need to pamper them and reward myself every time I week goes by without my biting them, I’m kind of like a dog ahahha. Anyway these are the 4 go to colors I chose for this spring; they are pastel and are on the blue and pink side, I don’t really like oranges and greens for spring. In my recent collection I have a pinkish nude from elf, a pink macaroon from h&m and two colors from Hema, one is a baby blue and the other one is a brownish nude.
  I did some swaps on paper so you can have a better feel for these colors!


In addition I also purchased a rose ring form Accessorize that has a pink color to it and goes so well with the spring colors, and has a casual but also formal tone to it!


Clothes
My birthday was February 14th and I had to go to Portugal to take care of some personal issues, so I was able to see my family and celebrate my birthday with them. As a gift my mom got me a pastel pink REAL leather bag! Its gorgeous and I love it already. It has 3 different straps but my favorite is the braided one which you can see in the picture.


I also got a nude cardigan from Blanco along with a very short and thin crop top from Bershka with the back cut out, which conjugated and the pieces together look so good. It was a bit cold for me to pull off these two pieces, but when the weather warms up I’ll do my first photo shot with some of my favorite spring clothes!

The back of the crop top is AMEHZING 



I hope you have a great spring, and be sure to share with me some of your favorite spring purchases!

Lots of love and hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment