Sunday, October 12, 2014

Update on life

Hello there everyone!
It has been almost a year...

I have no excuse for my absence except the fact that life happened and I just lost track time for some things.
I don't want to ramble around with my excuses for neglecting the blog, so lets just to straight to the point!
I am back and plan to post at least once a week!

I am still in Holland doing my second year of University and excited about things.
Autumn has been shy and it feels like whenever he get a taste of cold crisp air or fresh rain drops, summers gets jealous and takes over the next days. 

And I feel like I have been like that as well. Dozing in and out of my mind, feeling ready for adult life, or just wanting to run away from everything and curl up in a ball.
I must admit I really do not feel ready to leave my teens years behind, I lived so much during them, changed so much, and I am afraid that in my 20's if I change as often as I did as teen I will not be taken seriously.

Anyway, whether I want it or not life happens, things grow, change and evolve and the best to be prepared for it is just like being prepared for the bipolar weather dutch people have been living: always carry and umbrella and a warm jacket for the sake of it.
I hope everyone else has been enjoyed the first months of school

I'll keep posting

Lots of love and hugs
Deanna



No comments:

Post a Comment