Friday, February 28, 2014

February Favorites!


Hello there everyone!

I know I have been MIA for a while but school has been crazy and I also have been taking care of some personal issues as well.

Nonetheless another month has gone by and it’s time for favorites! I know it was also my last post but bear with me during these first couple of months!






Hair care 
For hair this month I have nothing favorite just my routine products.

Makeup
I have been in love with BB creme! I have never tried it and I found this one at this Dutch store and decided to give it a go. It is so light and easy on the skin and it doesn't look pasty or greasy, I love it! Plus it has spf to protect my face from the winter sun.

As for lips my collection keeps growing! I never had the baby lips products from Maybelline ( I don’t even know why, I love lip balms) and purchased the peach and hydrating ones. They don’t really have color but are very moisturizing.


I also purchased a lip liner, something that I also never had but now I am in love with it! I don’t use it every day because it is red, however I have used for parties and dinners and it helps the color on the lips last longer and when I clean my month my napkin didn't have red lipstick on it, so that is a plus.


Face masks are now my best friend as well as face cleansers. Because I have been using makeup more often I have noticed that my skin needs to be taken care of more often. So once a week I do a face mask and relax for 15 minutes and every night after I take a shower or during my shower I use a face cleanser that does a great job removing all of the makeup and pollution in my face, and so far I have noticed I have less spots and my skin is smoother and cleaner.


Other stuff
Something a bit odd that I got this month are these little brushes that I use in between my teeth, because they are very narrow I can’t floss them that well so I got these 0.6 mm brushes that have been doing the job very well!


There you have my February Favorites, it was also the month of love and I hope you enjoyed it very much!

Have a great March
Lots of love and hugs 


No comments:

Post a Comment