Wednesday, February 5, 2014

#ALLBLOGGERSGREATANDSMALL


II was tagged by the two lovely girls from Tartan Fairytales to do this tag, and since I had some time I decided to go for it!



1.     What makes you want to blog?
I have been wanting to blog for a very long time, and since I started my first University year I decided to start doing things I really wanted to do. So one day I picked up my laptop and wrote my first post on my blog. Since then I have discovered a great topic I enjoyed writing about which is beauty products, and have been very interested in that world ever since. Also sharing bits and pieces of my life in this community makes me feel included and inspired.
 I have been loving it ever since and now everything I see in my life inspire to blog and write something. 

2.     Your Morning skin routine?
I wake up and brush my teeth and wash my face. Then I use my face cleanser from Clean and Clear and moisturize with my Barral face cream. And I never forget to put lip balm on my very dry lips!

3.     Your favorite blogger?
I have so many but my top two are zoella   and emily's beauty and babble 

4.     A beauty product you couldn’t live without?
Fit my powder foundation by Maybelline
5.     Your favorite make-up brand (drugstore)?
Any type of drug store brand that sells lip balm and rimmel for mascaras!

6.     Your favorite make-up brand (High-end)?
I am not sure if MAC is considered high end, and also clinic, I just love their products and they are so easy on the skin!

7.     What is your staple wardrobe item?
My black fake leather jacket from H&M and my black ankle botties from Zara. 
Also anything black is a staple item for me :)

I tag

Hope you enjoyed!
Lots of love and hugs 


No comments:

Post a Comment