Friday, January 10, 2014

What I got for Christmas

Hello lovely person who is Reading this!

As promised this post is dedicate to some of my favorite Christmas gifts!
I know I am a bit late, but I have been busy with exams and school and flying back to Holland, that I wasn’t able to find some time write for the blog but here it is.

I didn’t want to show all of my presents, because I feel like that could be a little much and I only wanted to write about those who actually meant a lot to me.
My gifts!


To start I got a pair of boots from Zara which were on my wish list, and I got them from me to me. A little silly but I was in the city center and I found them and they were the last pair that almost fit me so I decided to treat myself with those.

I also got a beautiful scarf from my Mom which really knows my taste really well. It is a handmade Portuguese scarf with brown and orange detailing and it’s so warm and it’s great for a dressy outfit but also very casual and cozy. Also from my mom she got me two lip balms which I desperately needed, because the weather in Holland is so cold my skin can’t bear it. I got one from The Body Shop which is pomegranate and is a subtle red, perfect for an extra color on your lips but not extravagant. The other lip balm was from Lobello and it’s a sheer pink very sweet and cute.

My sister got me an owl pillow and candle holder which are adorable and look so great in my room, they add personality and color and I love owls so much and it made me really happy to get those two gifts.

My dad got me a beautiful black pearl bracelet and a black stone necklace which is beautiful and made me feel like daddy little’s girl so much. I was truly surprised to get something like that and I felt so sassy to get it.

A detailed picture of the black stone necklace 
My mom and sister also got me a perfume from The Body Shop as well which smells like pink grapefruit, very fresh and gives me a little scent of Spring! They also got me a beautiful sweater from Bershka which has a back bow with a sheer white shirt in the back, truly classy and beautiful.

And lastly my best friend got me a cat pen which I have been using to do my University exams, but I don’t care because it’s awesome.

But I have to say the best gift was to be back home with my family and friends and cats, and feel loved and warm again

A disclaimer: this post is not intended in any way to show off or brag about what I got or how materialistic I am. It is a post to show some my favorite gifts my friends and family got for me which made me feel even more loved and happy.



Lots of love and hugs 


No comments:

Post a Comment