Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Update

Hi there! 
I already arrived in Holland and missing my family terribly, however I have an update.

I have exams this week and the next one which is the cause of my absence here in the blogworld!
However I do plan in coming back with some new ideas, and I'm really excited for them!

For a little sneak peek I have decided to start a favorite of the month as well as a purchase of the month. I am still not sure if I will show multiple items or just one, it depends on the month and the amount of time and money I have of course. I will also continue with my instagram week, however this week I didn't do it due to lack of time, but expect one this Sunday yay!

My next post on this blog which I am already working on, is my favorite Christmas gifts!

I hope you are as excited as I am and that 2014 is being already an amazing year!

Lots of love and hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment