Saturday, January 25, 2014

Lip Balm mania



Lip balm is always a girls must have, they are the perfect little makeup addition for anytime of the year, whether it’s hot or cold, lip balms are always great.

If you are like me and have really dry skin and experience really cold winters and really hot summers, then you understand me when I say you can never have enough lip balms. They are simply my go to item and most of the time I use them instead of lipstick.

So I decided to write a little review on my favorite lip balms.

First off before I used any lip balms I would always have a tin of Vaseline with me, but it always seemed very not glamorous on me and it would just spread to the rest of my face and seem like I just finished eating really greasy bacon or a plate of oily fries, so sexy…

So I decided to invest in a very good and long lasting lip balm, and the “dr organic” one was the perfect choice. It is a clear and scented lip balm, but it doesn't burn as I thought it would on my super dry lips. I just put it on anytime of the day, for casual days, for formal events, it just seems like a great must have. The price is about 7 euros and I purchased mine in a local pharmacy in Portugal.
dr.organic lip balm


Moving on to the more “glamorous” lip balms, for Christmas I got two more lip balms, and they are simple the best. The first one was from The Body Shop and it has a reddish tone to it, so I wear it with a simple eye look so my lips can pop. It has pomegranate extract and is very southing to the lips.~
The Body Shop "Born Lippy" pomegranate lip Balm 


The second one I got is from Labello and the shade is soft rose, and on the lips it’s a very faded sheer pink I usually enjoy wearing with darker eyes.
Labello Soft Rose Lip Balm

In the summer I always have my Labello sun protector lip balm, that leaves my lips white, but I can pull it off with a tan!
All of my winter lip balms!


Please let me know what are your favorite lip balms and colors!

Hope you are enjoying the first month of the year!

Lots of love and hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment