Thursday, January 2, 2014

"The 2013 Tag"

First post of the year! Hoorayyy
Happy 2014

Just a quick little post here!

I was just checking some messages in my blog and I found a wonderful tag from the lovely Healthy Yet beautiful blogger! 
I looked at the questions and it seemed like fun tag to do!

All thought by the time I'll be posting this it will be 2014, I can start the year remembering the previous one :)

It was a tag made up be her and here are the questions and answers!


1. What was the best part of 2013?
I have had so many nice moments in 2013 and besides being with my family one of the best parts of 2013 was graduating from high school.

2. What was the worst part of 2013?
Arguments and loosing those who I taught would stay with me forever

3. Is there anything you can take from this experience?
Some relationships are just better off if not worked on

4. Would you change any part of 2013?
Trusting my instinct and not listen to other advice. Even if it sounds good, my gut many times is right.

5. Over the year what has been your best achievement?
Surviving 12 years of school and being accepted into 3 colleges. Definitely showed that hard work pays off.

6. What has been your biggest achievement this year with regards to your blog?
Well I started this blog some months ago so I haven't achieved much. However I am getting to know the community and the blogger world and so far I am surprised by how awesome it seems!

7. What have you learnt over the last year?
Don't ever think a friendship is over. Sometimes life gives you a whole new perspective and you find yourself missing that person and wanting to have a friendship with it. So if you're mad at someone don't ever be mean or say something that you can't take back, because you might your soul mate, your made of honor, your best friend.
Travelling is a freeing, unsettling experience.
It is okay to change your direction in life.
Always remember to use your credit card in your own country before you travel.
Carry band-aids and water with you at all times.

8. What will be your "motto" for 2014 and why?
One day at a time. This will be my motto because progress is measured to its tiniest inch. Look at things in the smaller perspective and in the end everything will make sense and be put together.

9. What are your New Year Resolutions?
Loose weight, blog more, study more. Enjoy every minute I have with my family.

10. What do you hope to achieve in 2014?
My weight goal (4O kilos!). To have good grades and make my parents proud of me.

11. What would you like for your blog in 2014? 
100 followers on bloglovin and more blog views and comments on what I can better for my blog!

Hope you enjoyed this different post.
Have a wonderful 2014

Lots of love and hugs 








No comments:

Post a Comment