Sunday, December 29, 2013

My week on instagram: Life in pictures

Christmas has gone by and we are so close to the new year!

I can't believe how fast time has gone, it amazes and scares me so much. I had the feeling that ten minutes ago I was a little baby and now I'm 18 almost 19! I feel like time is slipping and I can't enjoy each day like I'm supposed to. 

Everything I feel is just a memory and what I am living will never be in the moment since that moment escapes me the second I blink. It feels like days turn into hours and hours into minutes and before I know it I'm afraid I am going to be old and everything has changed.

Anyway another week has gone by, and I am entering my final week in Portugal, and it makes me so sad! I don't want to leave my family for nothing, I am going to miss them so much, just thought of it makes me cry!

But trying to bright things up here is my week on instagram and what happened in my life that I thought was worthy to shoot!

A selfie after some family time in the village!
Selfie on Christmas day, a must have!
All ready for Christmas! A few pictures of my house before Christmas 
I also like to celebrate Christmas eves eve
My best friend and my sister when I went out to dinner with them!
So there it is! My week, I am enjoying so much my time at home, and am very depressed to leave and have my exams, it makes me so sad!

Anyway I hope your Christmas went well and that all of you have a very Happy New Year!

Lots of love and Hugs 

No comments:

Post a Comment