Monday, December 23, 2013

My week on instagram

 My life in Pictures

So another week has gone by, and we are two days away from Christmas! I am so excited!

Unfortunately this week I haven't been active on the blog and I am very sorry, but I have been crazy busy with school, exams and packing and travelling back home to Portugal!

I arrived on the 18th and the week has been so much fun and so perfect. I truly missed my family life

So here is my week:

A picture of my tree and the lights, anxiously waiting for Christmas 


An empty Schipol Airport at 4 in the morning


My life saving cappuccino at 3 am when I couldn't sleep at the airport


The anxious countdown to come back home 


A visit to the Humanity House in the Hague 


Selfie Friday!



Hope you all had a great week, and are enjoying the Holidays with your family
Happy Christmas Eves Eve

Lots of love and hugs 







No comments:

Post a Comment