Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas wish list!


So Christmas is almost here, and I have been so busy with school that I haven't had time to even think what I would like to ask for, and even worse what I am going to give my family!

Fortunately today I went around the city and H&M is having crazy sales so I was able to get some gifts for my mom and sister! Hopefully I can get something nice for everyone in my family before I leave to go home.

However I was lurking around the stores and online and found some great items that I want to share! They are simple but so warm and perfect for the winter.

First off I found the new great line from Bethany Mota at Aeropostale and her stuff is just so perfect and so affordable! 

Open Back Sweater In Purple ( Arepostale The Bethany Mota Collection)


Long Sleeve Lace Bodysuit in white ( Arepostale the Bethany Mota Collection)



Also from Aeropostale but not from the Mota collection

Draped French Terry Cardigan. Seems so cozy for those cold lazy days ( Aeropostale)

 

Now when it's cold I get a little over my head with hoddies and cardigans, and Hollister has the best most warmest sweaters ever. I have a couple from there but I just can't get enough 
Sherpa Lined Arrow Point Hoddie ( Hollister)

And finally I have been searching for the perfect high heel bottie for my outfits and Zara has the ones!


High Heel Ankle Boot ( Zara) 

 So there you have it! My small yet very satisfying Christmas wish list. 
But in all honesty I just want to be home with my family safe and warm.

Hope you enjoyed
Lots of love and Hugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment