Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy December!

So its December!

I can't believe the year has gone by already. In my mind I'm still getting my summer 2013 body ready and before I knew it I am dreaming with a "white Christmas" (see what I did there) with family, friends, a cozy fireplace and the holidays...



I am pretty afraid with the speed that time is passing, I am nearly done with my first semester of my first university year! I mean that's crazy to me.


Nevertheless, I can't wait for the Holidays, I have been invaded with the Christmas spirit and really want to get home to my family and celebrate with them. My room here in Holland isn't decorated so I don't have pictures of it, but I'll be sure to post some more Christmas related stuff!

Have a good December 
Lots of love and hugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment